We’re here to help
Get instant answers to common questions, see our FAQs below.
Frequently Asked Questions
We’ve compiled a list of answers to common questions.
- How do I use my Torrch?
- USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. See disclaimer section of the User Guide. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions, return your Torrch immediately to location of purchase.
- Charge your Torrch by following the “How to Charge” instructions.
- Once Torrch is charged, remove the top cap by twisting the threaded cap with glass mouthpiece. This will expose the heating element.
- Do not load the Torrch by pulling upwards on the SS tube to reach the heating element. Simply unscrew the very top lid in a counter-clockwise, circular direction. Only pull off the SS tube when you want to clean your Torrch.
- Use the dab tool to place a small amount of concentrate into the center of the heating element bowl.
- DO NOT pre-heat the device and put cool or chilled concentrates on the heating element. This may cause the ceramic heater to crack and-or malfunction.
- Replace top cap by screwing it back onto the SS tube.
- Press button 5 times in quick succession to turn Torrch ON. Green LED light behind the Torrch button will blink 3 times to indicate Torrch is ready for use.
- Hold down button and inhale slowly from mouthpiece.
- To turn Torrch OFF, click button 5 times.
- LOW POWER: LED light will flash 10 times and Torrch will automatically shut off.
- How do I charge my Torrch?
- Charge Torrch at least 6 hours before using device to protect and extend battery life.
- While charging the red light will remain on at all times.
- Red light will turn off when Torrch is fully charged.
- If concerns arise while charging Torrch, pull out the charger cord immediately from the battery unit to turn off. Do not try to remedy on your own.
- After charging allow Torrch to cool down for a few minutes and store in a cool dry place protected against the effects of weather.
- WARNING. Do not use Torrch while the battery unit is charging. Always turn off vaping device with on/off switches when not in use. Unplug charging units when not in use. Batteries can be volatile. They may burn or explode with improper use. Do not use or charge with non-approved devices. Do not leave charging devices plugged into computers, laptops or wall units when not in use. Failure to follow warnings may result in electric shock, fire, property damage, bodily injury, or death. Once charged, keep away from children and pets.
- How do I clean and care for my Torrch?
Cleaning Top Cap and Glass Mouthpiece:
- Unscrew the threaded Top Cap from SS tube and wipe with clean damp cloth. Do not submerge in water.
- Use cotton swab to clean glass mouthpiece. Handle glass mouthpiece with care.
Cleaning SS Tube:
- Remove the SS tube from the top cap by gently pulling upwards.
- Use a cotton swab or damp paper towel to wipe the inner part of the SS tube.
Cleaning Heating Element:
- After removing the SS tube and top cap, unscrew the heating unit from base.
- Use a cotton swab to wipe the inner part of the ceramic plate or clean by washing directly with water. Do not use soap.
- Wipe again with a dry damp paper towel.
- Unscrew the old coil and then screw in the new coil.
Changing O Rings:
- Rings slide on and off the top part of the heating element.
- Change if broken or after wear and tear.
- Where is Green Tank Technologies based?
Green Tank Technologies is based in Toronto, Canada.
- Is the warranty valid on eBay or Amazon purchase?
Green Tank Technologies does not have any authorized retailers on eBay or Amazon, so any items purchased from these marketplaces are NOT under warranty.
- Will my packaging be discreet?
Yes, we respect the privacy of all of our customers and hold it in the highest regards. All packages are sent via USPS in white padded envelopes with no indication of the contents inside.
- Is my personal information safe and secure when ordering on your website?
Yes, we use the latest and greatest encryption technology on our website including SSL and 128-bit encryption technology. We do not sell or rent your information to any third parties. We are PCI compliant and do not store credit card information.
- Do we accept International Orders?
Yes, we accept orders from all countries. Please check with your local customs office to make sure our products are allowed into your country.
- In what currency is our pricing?
All of our products are priced in USD. If you are an international customer, the charge on your statement will show up as post-conversion in your regional currency. For example: If you are Canadian, the charge on your statement will show in CAD, not USD.
- Why was I charged customs fees?
All international orders may be subject to import duties and taxes at the receiver’s expense. This rate is determined by the receiving country.
- How long will it take to receive my order?
All orders are shipped the next business day via USPS. Shipping takes 3-5 business days domestically for regular mail ($9.95), and 1-3 business days for priority mail ($24.95). International shipments take 1-2 weeks for delivery depending on customs in your country.
- What methods of payment are accepted?
We accept Visa, Mastercard, and Amex.
- What is our return policy?
We will honor full refunds (minus s/h) for any unused/unopened items within 14 days of purchase date. There are NO returns on products that have been opened and/or used. Refunds can only be processed if purchased directly from torrchvapor.com. Please contact our customer service department at firstname.lastname@example.org for service and support. For full details on how to return your item visit our Returns page.
- What is your returns address?
Our returns address is: 203-65 Jefferson Avenue, Toronto, Ontario, Canada, M6K1X8. Please contact email@example.com BEFORE you return any products that need repair/replacement for an RMA. Thank you.
- Warranty inquiry for battery/General battery questions
Our battery is equipped with three temperature settings — each outputs a different voltage and color. Click five times to turn the pen on and off, and click four times to change between temperature settings. The battery has a 510 threading. Despite this being a common thread, we do not recommend using Green Tank Technologies products with any other product. Battery charging times can change. Computers, cars, or standard outlets will affect charge time differently. A two to four hour charge time can be expected. We recommend charging at a wall outlet for best result. The battery you purchased is under a one-year manufacturer’s warranty. If there are any manufacturer defects, it will be replaced at no cost.