Torrch 1 Year Limited Warranty
Term and Conditons: The Limited Warranty provides a free-of-charge repair for the Torrch device against defects in material and/or workmanship under normal use for a period of (1) year from the date of purchase. Green Tank Technologies Corp will conduct one or more of the following actions, at its own discretion, to remedy the situation:
- Exchange the defective part with one that is a functioning equivalent or a new part, or
- Repair the product defect, or
- Replace the Torrch device with a brand new unit
Exclusions and Limitations
The Limited Warranty does not apply to any non Torrch products. The Limited Warranty applies only to products manufactured by Green Tank Technologies Corp and can be clearly identified by the Torrch trademark name or logo. The Limited Warranty does not apply to normal wear and degradation of the battaries or lid gasket. Limited warranty may be null and void as a result of one or more of the following acts or conditions:
- End user/customer does not provide original receipt of purchase
- Failure or damage caused due to improper use in a manner outside of what is recommended or permitted and as described in the user manual
- Damage caused by disassembling, manipulating or altering the device in any way or attempting your own repairs
- Failure or damage as a result of excessive force or damage caused by product neglect, including the failure to maintain a proper cleaning regimen
- Failure or damage as a result of usage outside of recommended operating procedures
- Failure or damage caused by improper use of water or other liquids
- Failure or damage caused by using third party components
- Damage to the cosmetic appearance of the Torrch device, including but not limited to scratches, dents, chipped or broken off parts
- Damage to Torrch device caused by misuse, abuse, theft, natural disasters or any other external causes
- Any failure to follow the safety instructions provided with this product
Warranty Claim Instructions
- Contact customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org. Customer service agents will try to diagnose your problem and assist you in resolving it
- If it is determined that you need to send your Torrch device in for further examination, you will need to obtain a return number and shipping instructions from customer service.
- Please include a copy of your original sales receipt, any e-mail correspondence and return number with your shipment.
- Buyers are responsible for all shipping costs associated with the warranty process.
- Tracking numbers and signature are suggested as Green Tank Technologies Corp is not responsible for lost or stolen shipments.