Torrch™ Owner’s Manual
|Click the button 5 times consecutively
|LED lights flashing 10 times rapidly
|119mm*19mm / 134mm*19mm
|Time Protection for each press
|Short Circuit Protection
|Light flashes 5 times rapidly
How To Use Your Torrch™
- USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. See disclaimer section of this Owner Manual. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions, return your Torrch™ immediately to location of purchase.
- Charge your Torrch™ by following the “How To Charge” instructions.
- Once Torrch™ is charged, remove the top cap by twisting the threaded cap with glass mouthpiece. This will expose the heating element.
- Do not load the Torrch™ by pulling upwards on the SS tube to reach the heating element. Simply unscrew the very top lid in a counter-clockwise, circular direction. Only pull off the SS tube when you what to clean your Torrch™.
- Use the dab tool to place a small amount of concentrate into the center of the heating element bowl.
- DO NOT pre-heat the device and put cool or chilled concentrates on the heating element. This may cause the ceramic heater to crack and/or malfunction.
- Replace top cap by screwing it back onto the SS tube.
- Press button 5 times in quick succession to turn Torrch™ ON. Green LED light behind the Torrch™ button will blink 3 times to indicate Torrch™ is ready for use.
- Hold down button and inhale slowly from mouthpiece.
- To turn Torrch™ OFF, click button 5 times.
LOW POWER: LED light will flash 10 times and Torrch™ will automatically shut off.
How To Charge Your Torrch™
- Charge Torrch™ at least 6 hours before using device to protect and extend battery life.
- While charging, the red light will remain on at all times.
- Red light will turn off when the Torrch™ is fully charged.
- If concerns arise while charging Torrch™, pull out the charger cord immediately from the battery unit to turn off. Do not try to remedy on your own.
- After charging, allow Torrch™ to cool down for a few minutes and store in a cool dry place protected against the effects of weather.
- WARNING. Do not use Torrch™ while the battery unit is charging. Always turn off vaping device with on/off switches when not in use. Unplug charging units when not in use. Batteries can be volatile. They may burn or explode with improper use. Do not use or charge with non-approved devices. Do not leave charging devices plugged into computers, laptops or wall units when not in use. Failure to follow warnings may result in electric shock, fire, property damage, bodily injury, or death. Once charged, keep away from children and pets.
How To Clean and Care For Your Torrch™
Cleaning Top Cap and Glass Mouthpiece
- Unscrew the threaded Top Cap from SS tube and wipe with clean damp cloth. Do not submerge in water.
- Use cotton swab to clean glass mouthpiece. Handle glass mouthpiece with care.
Cleaning SS Tube
- Remove the SS tube from the top cap by gently pulling upwards.
- Use a cotton swab or damp paper towel to wipe the inner part of the SS tube.
Cleaning Heating Element
- After removing the SS tube and top cap with, unscrew the heating unit from base.
- Use a cotton swab to wipe the inner part of the ceramic plate or clean by washing directly with water. Do not use soap.
- Wipe again with a dry damp paper towel.
- Unscrew the old coil and then screw in the new coil.
Changing O Rings
- Rings slide on and off the top part of the heating element.
- Change if broken or after wear and tear.
Torrch™ 1 Year Limited Warranty
Term and Conditions: The Limited Warranty provides a free-of-charge repair for the Torrch™ device against defects in material and/or workmanship under normal use for a period of (1) year from the date of purchase.
Green Tank Technologies Corp will conduct one or more of the following actions, at its own discretion, to remedy the situation:
- Exchange the defective part with one that is an functioning equivalent or a new part, or
- Repair the product defect, or
- Replace the Torrch™ device with a brand new unit
Exclusions and Limitations
The Limited Warranty does not apply to any non Torrch™ products. The Limited Warranty applies only to products manufactured by Green Tank Technologies Corp. and can be clearly identified by the Torrch (TM) trademark name or logo. The Limited Warranty does not apply to normal wear and degradation of the batteries or lid gasket.
Limited warranty may be null and void as a result of one or more of the following acts or conditions:
- End user/customer does not provide original receipt of purchase
- Failure or damage caused due to improper use in a manner outside of what is recommended or permitted and as described in the user manual
- Damage caused by disassembling, manipulating or altering the device in any way or attempting your own repairs
- Failure or damage as a result of excessive force or damage caused by product neglect, including the failure to maintain a proper cleaning regimen
- Failure or damage as a result of usage outside of recommended operating procedures
- Failure or damage caused by improper use of water or other liquids
- Failure or damage caused by using third party components
- Damage to the cosmetic appearance of the Torrch™ device, including, but not limited to scratches, dents, chipped or broken off parts
- Damage to Torrch™ device caused by misuse, abuse, theft, natural disasters or any other external causes
- Any failure to follow the safety instructions provided with this product
Warranty Claim Instructions
- Contact customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org. Customer service agents will try to diagnose your problem and assist you in resolving it.
- If it is determined that you need to send your Torrch™ device in for further examination, you will need to obtain a return number and shipping instructions from customer service.
- Please include a copy of your original sales receipt, any e-mail correspondence and return number with your shipment.
- Buyers are responsible for all shipping costs associated with the warranty process.
- Tracking numbers and signature are suggested, as Green Tank Technologies Corp is not responsible for lost or stolen shipments.
USE TORRCH AT YOUR OWN RISK!
GREEN TANK TECHNOLOGIES CORP IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY INJURY OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY ANY OF ITS PRODUCTS FOR ANY REASON INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DEFECT IN MANUFACTURING OR INCORRECT USAGE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY GREEN TANK TECHNOLOGIES CORP AND ITS STAFF. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS, AND TO ACCEPT ALL LIABILITY FOR USE, STORAGE, AND PROPER CARE, PLEASE RETURN YOUR TORRCH™ IMMEDIATELY TO THE LOCATION OF PURCHASE.
When you purchase, receive, or use Torrch™, you expressly agree that your use of the product is at your sole risk and you agree to take full responsibility for its usage including all foreseen or unforeseen risks. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Green Tank Technologies Corp and our subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand.
By purchasing or using any products from Green Tank Technologies Corp you acknowledge that you have read and agree to these warnings and responsibilities, and accept all liabilities. In no way can Green Tank Technologies Corp or its members, managers, agents, affiliates, or its employees be held responsible or liable for any adversity, loss, or damage caused by the purchase, or use, of Green Tank Technologies Corp products.
All of the products sold by Green Tank Technologies Corp are intended for use by adults 21 and over. By using or purchasing products from Green Tank Technologies Corp you acknowledge that you are at least 21 years old.
Consult a healthcare professional for questions or advice relating to the use of vaping technology, including the products sold by Green Tank Technologies Corp especially if you have difficulty breathing, heart disease, high blood pressure, if you are pregnant or nursing or if you plan to become pregnant. Immediately discontinue use and seek medical attention if you have chest pain or tightness, difficulty breathing, swelling, rash or notice any other adverse health effect that may be the result of using a vaping device. Do not use this product if you have any underlying medical conditions that may be aggravated or exacerbated by this product.